Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Day 1012 - It has been said .....

How often have we heard that phrase? In order to win you have to have confidence. To go one step further it has also been said that in order to have confidence one must posses a believe in one's self.
Now, this belief has got to be strong. There are certain things that a person can do to strengthen their belief in their self.Here is a real simple list.

  • always be excited( if you can't get excited lock yourself in a closet and give yourself a pep talk!)
  • treat people good
  • don't listen to the gloom and doom crowd
  • don't worry about things you can't control
  • don't listen to what other people say
  • don't worry about making mistakes
  • get yourself a hero
  • always be EXCITED!
Eight simple steps to having a belief in yourself. you owe it to yourself to practice these steps on a daily basis.

Today, was my second day of chasing 430 am. Since, the doors open to the gym now at 430am I have been making a push to arrive at that time. Today, I was on the machine at 450 am. I beat yesterday's time of 510 am. Tomorrow we go for 440 am- Cool-

I burned 1236 in an hour not good. However, I am excited to beat that tomorrow.

I am pumped up for day 1013!

No comments:

Post a Comment