Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Day 1006 Oops, almost wrote 900 - Energy is the key!

Question is how much do you got? Funny thing is we all only have so much to offer the day. Then like some vacation days if not used they go away. Suppose you did know each day how much energy you had would you behave differently. Consider this, you not only know how much you have but you are told how you potential energy you have.

So now, the game is how do I tap into all that potential energy. Am I off base? Are we all not dying to know what we got? Energy is magical. We need it but yet we know so little about it.Our lives would be dramatically different without it. How do we get our potential energy. I am sure we all know how to use the energy we have but I would not be surprised that we leave so much of the potential energy.

While I was on the machine today during my workout one of the two members got off the machine he was on. The response of the other member who was still working out was- "That's it?" When he said that it hit me. I thought right is that it? Man, to me he left a lot on the table. It looked like to me he had a ton more to give. Oh well, so much for his potential energy during that workout.

Today, I hope I tapped all of my potential in burning 1273 calories in an hour. I beat yesterday's total of 1257 which was one of my goals.

We head towards Thanksgiving day and day 1007 - we are now 89 days from three years.
I have an extremely large amount to be thankful for.

No comments:

Post a Comment