Sunday, November 7, 2010

Day 989 -Last day in the 80's

Whoosh goes the time. As we speed towards the big 1000TH day. Yesterday ejected a little challenge as I took a spill and hit the floor. Yep, it certainly was not the way I scripted it but here I am by the grace of God getting ready to capture two today. Hey, the show must go on.

I shared a little time pondering some of my daily questions which I have put together. Each day I sent a group of people daily questions. Why, I realize all cannot be answered every day they are all questions to consider for all any day of the year.

My today is to do a deuce. Plain and simple get on there like last Sunday and burn some calories. The challenge is to beat a total of 2554 in 2 hours. It gives me the spirit of the day for this is the day the run the NYC marathon. So, I will do my own.

The gym opens at 7 am ---LET ME IN---

I busted in and beat last Sunday's total for calories burned in 2 hours- Can I get an AMEN?
I burned 2566 calories in 2 hours and did 1100 crunches. I love it and I feel awesome!

When finishing with a good strong kick, your body is asking why did you stop?

No comments:

Post a Comment