Monday, November 29, 2010

Day 1011- Day Ten Eleven

With a fresh set of legs and some 19 hours of rest we burned 1281 calories in one hour today. I kinda sell myself short when I post how calories I burn. I really do cardiovascular exercise for more than an hour everyday. The reason I say that is because every time I workout after 60 minutes I cool down for five minutes.In those five minutes, I usually burn another hundred or so calories that adds to my total for that day.

Either way, I feel stupendous after the workout. I have come to realization that not many people will ever get where I am in terms of exercising everyday for as long as I have. I have also realized that not many have a desire to do what I have done. However, I still believe there are millions of people out there that have and are doing what I do and have done.

My question is......... Where are they???? They are not commenting on this blog. That is fine I write this just to offer motivation to both myself and readers.

Day ten twelve harks - The big Tuesday workout will present its challenges in 20 or so hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment