Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Day 992 After all these workouts the game is still awesome!

With eight more to go to hit Cee town, we chalk up two victories. One, we beat yesterday's start time by three minutes and we eclipsed the total calories burned in an hour by 15. Alright! We burned 1304 calories. We burned those calories by burning 114 calories in the last 5 minutes. Which translates to awesome finish.

I cannot express often enough and with any more emphasis the incredible sensational feeling I get when I am giving everything I have to hit my daily goal! I have said this a million times I wish I can give this feeling to the world and let them have it. If everyone in the world could have this feeling just once, I feel the world would change for the good.

As we inch closer to the workout of Day 993 my anticipation rises!

No comments:

Post a Comment