Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Day 984 We are down to the number 15, as in days to go.....

Yes! As in days to go until we get to comma city. Or Ce Town. What ever you want to called it, 1000 days is what it is. Why Ce Town? Well, Ce Town has another name it is Quad City. Why Quad City? As in quadruple digits. We need something we love to do. I happen to love the workout. It is interesting how working out every day has got me so much in tune with my body. I know where I am at when I get up physically. I have faith that after a short while my body will be ready for the workout. I felt that when I did a 2 hour workout the other day my body was asking for some serious rest last night. By the time 930 pm rolled around I was done.The last thought I remembered was a passage from the bible that said "the sleep of the laborer is sweet."

Today, burning 1266 in an hour despite, getting 23 hours and 12 minutes of rest in between the conclusion of yesterday's workout, was an awesome challenge. Through the grace of God I persevered and got the workout done with a flourish at the end!

Like I said before, we are down to 15 days. Day 1 of 15 starts in a few hours!

No comments:

Post a Comment