Friday, November 26, 2010

Day 1008 We are now at 1015 work outs!

That is all within 1008 days.That is a total of 1015 hours of vigorous exercise at least within the last 1008 days! Can I get an Amen? As I spent my day with people who ate normal meals I felt out of place as I watched them eat foods I have decided not to eat. I figure a lot of my life I spent doing what they were doing. Enjoying all the different tastes a person can get to.

I must admit, it was hard not to notice how much food there was and how much people were enjoying it. I simply sat there with my own food which consisted of strictly vegan. Having brought my own chopped carrots, cucumbers and anise. I was able to put together a salad that I topped off with sweet potato. I really felt great and just concentrated and enjoyed my food.There after there was tons of deserts which I had no trouble abstaining from. I had a nice cup of hot tea and felt relaxed and content.

So the day was done. I got up this morning around 425 am and waited for the gym to open at 545 am. Which is an hour later than normal. I eliminated the stretching part of my workout and was able to get right on schedule.

I was able complete my third hour of vigorous cardiovascular exercise within a 23 hours. What happened was from 745 am on Sunday until 650 am on Monday I workout for three hours of vigorous exercise--- Not bad and I feel awesome!

Today should be a day of watching people eat foods I do not eat and some socializing along with a good full day of daily toil.

Tomorrow we tackle day 1009. Three years is in the horizon.

No comments:

Post a Comment