Sunday, November 28, 2010

Day 1010- With every beat of my heart!

Gee, I have been doing that for about 2 and half years.Really? Two and half years. What have you been doing for the last 2 and half years? Eating the same ice cream? Going to a dry cleaners? Watching the same TV show? Same hair dressers? Same liquor store? Same supermarket? same restaurant?

Do you see where I am going with this? Number 1 your habits are taking you there. Number 2 whatever it is you have been doing I will bet out of the list I just gave you, you have not been doing that for everyday for the last 2 and half years. Maybe you have done it for 2 or 3 times a week for 2 and half years. But not everyday for the last 1010 days!

To quote my cousin Vinny, " I think I get the point." To quote further " No, you don't."

That is the same thing for 1010 straight days without a break!

Today I burned 1290 in an hour and did 1070 crunches on 25 hours of rest after working 11 hours yesterday. Not bad!

The gym opens tomorrow at 430 am. My goal is be there..... It will require a little sacrifice.

No comments:

Post a Comment