Friday, November 5, 2010

Day 987 - Yes, Virginia I did burn as much calories per hour as yesterday

As we search for that magic formula that makes a happy now, become a happy was. For the record nine more workouts of 60 minutes or more, will give me 1000 workouts within 1000 days. As think of the significance of one thousand days I suppose I have to consider 1000 of anything. reflecting on 1000 what is strange. Most people stop counting after a much lower number. However, in this case the counting has really been done for me. The reason why I say that is whoever wrote the calendar did the job of counting.

All I did was attach my name and did some math. Oh and of course, the workouts. So what does 1000 cover? Well, it covers 1000/30.5 days which equals a month which equals 32.78 months.

Today I burned 1280 calories and got 5 more minutes of rest. A dead even tie in calories burned and a loss in rest. So if you had money on me burning more it was a push. And you lost on me getting there earlier. So, pay up!

Day 988 harks and calls me closer........

No comments:

Post a Comment