Thursday, November 11, 2010

Day 993 - Our way of life

What is our way of life? How awesome is it? Would we trade it for something else? What did you have in mind? Do you have any idea of how many times I have been asked that question? Or, doing what?

I don't know about you but, thinking about those questions makes me consider the options. We all are given a choice of what we want to do every day. We all know deep down, what we want. I feel the trouble is most of us cannot get deep down. Really, who is the most deep down person you know? Who is the one person that you know and they know, what they are? Is there one is someone who you feel you understand and they understand themselves?

I have news for you, if you have the opportunity, ask them how they were able to get so deep down. Take the time to ask them. Say, " so how did you get to the core of what you are?"

Today, I burned 1286 calories because I was persistent with my attempt to burn more per 5 minute intervals. I challenged and challenged to keep burning more calories per 5 minute intervals and finally, I broke through, and burned on average more calories per a 5 minute interval than I had for the previous 55 minutes. My goal was an average of 110 calories per 5 minutes and I got 107 plus calories per 5 minute intervals.

Day 994, just knocking on the door.

To all the Veterans out there- Thank You!


No comments:

Post a Comment