Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Day 998 If you are a first time reader......

You may be wondering what is this person talking about. However, if you love to workout like I do and may have started your own blog about working out. If you are neither a work out lover or a wanderer on the net then, stick about because these postings are all about finding ways to better at anything.

Today, was my 998TH straight day of doing a 60 minute or more cardiovascular workout. Can I get an AMEN? I loved the effort today. Finishing with a flourish is sensational. My goal was to burn 1300 calories in an hour. I soon realized I had to adjust and go for with conviction, to burn 1270 calories in an hour. My body felt great as I started to make my move. In an effort to burn 1270 or more I needed to step up my game! As the math shows us to burn 1270 in an hour you need to burn 106 calories per 5 minutes. When I made my move I was only averaging 104 calories burned per 5 minutes.

I am so psyched that I was able to step up my game enough to burn an average of 105.9 calories every 5 minutes.

I will continue to sing the praises of the awesome feeling that washes all over you as hit attempt and reach the goal!

We at the drop step of DAY number NINE NINE NINE!

No comments:

Post a Comment