Saturday, November 6, 2010

Day 988- Not many Saturdays left before we hit Cee Town

As the leaves fall and the clocks get turned back for daylight savings time, we study the landscape as we look at Cee Town. Cee Town is as we all know if, we have been following these posts, 1000 days. Spending a lot of time discussing 1000 days has sharpened my focus and increased my desire to go beyond 1000 days of consecutive workouts.

Doing what it is that has been done, too many people probably is not that much of a feat. Otherwise, more people would be doing it. As I sit here, I wonder who else is out there that has done what I have done. My effort is very simple everyday, for at least one continuous hour do a cardiovascular workout. In my case, I have done it for 987 straight days which includes 991 times I have completed that exercise. Why 991? Because, on 4 of the 987 days I did more than one 60 minute cardiovascular workout.

The journey has taught me so much that I have to share its teachings with all people, to allow them an opportunity to be involved in such an activity. The opportunity is there for all to do. I just wonder who is on board with it? The main focus of this blog is to find these people and allow them to share their story with the world. We have the technology to be a global village. And we are, but let us share the word of staying physically fit.

Whoever reads this, share it.

I am on the way to yet another, Saturday workout. Workout number 142, to be exact.

Day 988 ......

After a good 24 hour and 45 minute break in between workouts I beat yesterday's total of calories burned per hour- I burned 1290. I also did 1000 crunches. I would have done more because I did 700 of one kind of crunch but was only able to do 300 of the other kind due to neck ailment. No matter, I felt great and I am going to set my sights on doing a two a day tomorrow.

My plan is to get to the gym by 7am and be done by 930 am. I ought be fun and challenging.Especially, since in this part of the world we set the clocks back one hour tomorrow am at 2am.So in essence, I will be going in at 6am and getting done at 830am.

Wow what a challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment