Monday, November 8, 2010

Day 990 DOWN THE STRETCH WE COME!!

Oh baby! We have completed 995 workouts in the last 990 days! Ten more to go to hit 1000. A simply delightful New England weather morning. The forecast called for some rain, we got snow! How cool is that? Snow on November 8Th. I took delight in burning some calories all 1292 in the hour. Between yesterday's 2566 calories and today's total of 1292, I have burned 3858 calories in the last 23 hours! Can I get an AMEN?

That is pretty powerful stuff! I feel awesome and I definitely have more in the tank right now to do more.

My mind is swimming with positive thoughts. I am what you can call ebullient! According to the dictionary it means zestfully enthusiastic. Yes, I am ebullient! I thank God for this disposition.
Day 991 is a mere hours away the snow wind and rain are here now.

I going to check out a new venue to continue the streak.

No comments:

Post a Comment