Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Day 1005 Playing on more rest yields less calories burned per hour

As we march toward three years, we realize how awesome this journey has been. Some asked if I hit a 1000 days. My reply was yes today is day 1005 and I am going for three years.Going to work and working out everyday takes a little more effort than not working everyday. To clarify I started this campaign on May 20Th 2010. That was 187 days ago. In that time I have missed Memorial Day, July 4TH, Labor Day and Halloween. Also, I missed August 8Th,August 15TH, September 26TH and November 13TH. a total of eight days where I did not work. That comes out to a pattern of every 22 days I take a break from going to work. I call it my 22 day work week. However, as the holidays come around.There may be a day or two I will take time off.

Enough book keeping. Real quick, burned 1257 today in the hour and fought for every inch!

I feel awesome and am wondering how many work out partners I would have gone through if I really had one!

Okay, partner- Day 1006 is on the clock.......

No comments:

Post a Comment