Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Day 999 -Well, here it is Day 999

This is the last day where we do not use a comma or for that matter four digits. I suppose four digits is a better way to define 999. After all if you should leave out a comma when writing any number beyond 999 it is still clear what the number is. The case is not true for four digits, you need four after 999. So the next day is Quad City. Four digits, oh my Gosh! It really has been 1005 workouts in the last 999 days.

Today, as fate would have it, it rained early and now, the sun is shinning. I burned only 1259 calories today. If I didn't wear three layers I am sure I would have burned more and created less moisture from my body. I prefer the former rather than the latter. Burning calories is awesome and so is creating moisture. I enjoyed the challenge of burning with the layers rather than wimping out with less clothes. I got on the machine at 5:13 am.

So, here we are on precipitous of 1---0---0--0 DAYS. I am excited to the maxxx!

No comments:

Post a Comment