Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Day 991- We approach all days as a new beginning

What goals and efforts do for us is make us a better person. Just as a car rolls on wheels we to roll along. If key factors in our lives where shaped like a wheel. That would require that all get the even amount of care and attention. For the sake of identifying what I have been practicing for the last 1000 days or so. Let us look at the circle of health. It have 3 or 4 basic spokes, they are fitness,nutrition and sleep. It hard as heck to have good health without all working at the about the same level.

As I have learned fitness goes along way in determining the other two factors in having good health.

Today, with another strong finish we burned 1289 calories in the hour. Yes, I did entertain the thought of doing 2 hours today. But, with the possibility of not being on time for my daily toil I decided against. However, put me down for a person that could have done 2 hours today.

So with an excitement like I have never known, I rush towards DAY 992!

No comments:

Post a Comment