Saturday, November 27, 2010

Day 1009- After a night of nostalgia we make our way to challenge ourselves one more time

Yes, let's compete one more time. Let us take this opportunity and ask ourselves what have we got today? We can give thanks for what ever it is we have and we can build on that very fact. My body has been tested time and again. In an incredible journey I have chosen to stay on this path. The road has been sweet and the fire still burns.

After a relatively brief rest, I have put myself in position to enjoy another workout. Realizing that my actions are perhaps strange and focus usually sharp. I want to compete one more time.

Yesterday, my results were not what I had hoped for as today I have a keen desire to exceed the totals of the workout. Burning only 1248 calories in an hour yesterday, is way off from what I usually do and are planning to do today.

The gym opens at 7 am. That is where I intend to be!

When door opened and I was there. Six fifty five am we started our workout. The goal was to hit 1300 in an hour. The minimum was to beat yesterday's 1248. So how did we do? We wound up right in the middle. Our goal was 1300 calories burned in an hour. We burn 1272 which was 24 more than yesterday.Also, yesterday I did 3 workouts in 20 hours. Today I rested 24 hours in between workout. Keep in mind, I went to bed at 125 am and got up at 525 am. So, I only had 4 hours of rest.

So the key factors are break time in between workouts and the amount of sleep before the next workout. They all play a role on how many calories get burned in an hour.

The next day we go after 1010- ten ten - How cool is that?


No comments:

Post a Comment