Sunday, November 14, 2010

Day 996 - For real, a strong bounce back day

You know in life as in a simple workout, you are either in, or you are out. The wake up call comes in and you are ready to go or you are not. today, by the grace of God I was ready. That reminds me of what I was told a long time ago when I was trying to get on the first organized baseball team I ever tried out for. I said to my best friend's father, "do think I will make the baseball team?" His response is something I will never forget- If you put your whole heart and soul in it you will-

Wow how true. When we put our whole heart and soul into anything we can do anything. Looking back at the age I heard those pearls of wisdom there was no way I could explain what he meant by what he said.

But, do you know what? I said but, do you know what? That is exactly what I did. I made the team. It was because I put my whole heart and soul into it.

What about you? Is there anything you want or are there any things you have and it is because you put your whole heart and soul in it the reason why you have it?

I burned 1310 today, which is excellent after burning 2529 the day before in 2 hours. I crunched 1100 times and felt truly awesome there after.

Were a mere 4 days from a special port of call....
The next is coming-----997---

No comments:

Post a Comment