Monday, November 22, 2010

Day 1004 After four hours of rest woke up as fresh as a daisy!

Without any hesitation, I got up and was on the machine at 457am and blasted out 1291 calories in 60 minutes on 4 hours of sleep. Now, I am ready for the day. I suppose many would wonder who in their right mind would do that. Well, I have been doing just that every Monday for the last few months. Come around 9 pm, I will looking for some rest. As of right now I am ready to go.

The mind is funny that way, it needs the right amount of rest to work properly. Here we are sitting at 91 days from 3 years. Keep in mind also, that this 1010Th work out in the last 1004 days.

Anxious to get on with the day. However, I have granted myself plenty of time to reflect. Here is an observation and something I would like to correct. When I post in this blog and am challenging myself not to use the word "I."

Day 1005 will be a great one!

No comments:

Post a Comment