Sunday, November 21, 2010

Day 1,003- Slept for awhile after a good battle

Yesterday,we started the day by burning 1,332 calories and doing 1100 crunches and ended by working 10 plus hours running around on our feet. For the first time in awhile, I elected not eat until I was done with my day. It was challenging but I felt a certain pleasure in my mastery over my body.

Now we embark on Day 1003, which will bring us to our 1009TH work out in these 1003 days.
The focus of the next few hours is to get loose and see if the extra rest was beneficial to burning more calories on less rest. Should I begin my workout at around 9 am, I will have rested 25 plus hours.The 25 plus hours is a bit more than the 23 plus hours I usually take.

I take a lot of pride in doing better the next day and it means a lot to me to discover what is in me the next day. As I sit to blog. I am anxious to get myself dressed fed and ready to play. For another day.

The game is mental, the spirit will always be challenged and now it is time to move on.

I am happy to report.... a 1312 burn for 60 today......

No comments:

Post a Comment