Friday, November 12, 2010

Day 994- Today we went with three layers

Why? I am not sure. However, I am sure it was a good challenge.Was I ready for it?Not hardly. When we engage in this game we must be at all times - Dressed Fed and ready to Play- You see it is a question of physical, mental and spiritual requirements. As they all flow to one another.

First, in order to be dressed you must physically look and act the part. This where strength comes in. Second, fed in my opinion has nothing to do with eating but, all to do with thinking. When you are fed you know you can do it. Your level of expectation is sky high. The final step is obvious, ready to play, ready to play at your highest level where you have no doubt you will win!

If your goal is to win everyday and suffer no set backs then everyday you must be dressed, fed and ready to play!

As I said, today I got beat. I burned only 1263 calories in the hour. When it was my turn to get into the next gear I simply did not do it. However, that is okay I had a strong week! I feel great and I sweated profusely. Tomorrow, I rest a little more and have extra time to workout.

I feel like a pioneer crossing this country and has traveled on foot all this way. This pioneer realizes the town of destination is very near. As he senses he is only a few days from QUAD CITY.

Day 995 is down the road ... but only a peace to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment