Sunday, October 31, 2010

Day 982- To celebrate the day off from work let's do two!

I have not done this in awhile so, I will do two 60 minute work outs today. What the heck, I got the day off. I mind as well do what I love. My goal is to burn 1300 the first hour and at least 1200 the second.

It is a nice crisp day so let us put the oars in the water and row!

This will give me a good chance to get loose.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

The two Halloween workouts since this streak began:
  • Day 248-felt much better than yesterday- ate sauteed veggies spinach corn chips and kashi last nite- that's the most I have eaten all week. The ride: 1st 30 457- last 441 - did an 18 last min - did 3 min 30 second plank 1st one.
    weights for express were overhead 30, row 40, pulldown 40, bench 40, preacher 30, triceps 30.did 3 sets of 10 quick.
    I can already see a difference- I feel the reason is because I have so little body fat.
  • Day 617 880 calorie burn
Today, we play two!

Man! I gave it my all! Did 2 hours with out a break. Burned 2554 calories and did 100 crunches. Saw my bodyweight drop 5 pounds.I felt awesome.By burning 2554 in two hours I averaged a 1277 calories per hour burn. On the first hour I burned 1281. In second I burned 1273.

As I continued on with my 2 hour workout I had one thought that stood out in my mind.
Life is a marathon, not a sprint. A marathon by its nature is an endurance race that tests and tries the body, eventually taking it beyond its breaking point- Can I get an AMEN?

Tomorrow is the test of all tests- I love it! At 5:00 am My test will be operating on 18 and a half hours of rest. Oh baby! I will do it- I am excited about the challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment