Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Day 957- By the grace of God goes I

Ain't that the truth.Can I get an amen? Retired earlier last night. Went with a testy ailment. Got in a good bunch of hours of sleep got up before the wake up call. then tested out the ailment and forged ahead. And as I said" By the grace of God goes I."I had an awesome workout. I even went with three layers of clothing just to ensure I would a maximum amount of sweat equity in my workout.

As it ended, I burned 1275 calories in the hour. Which was 16 more than I had burned yesterday. I also rested 16 minutes less than I did yesterday. Yesterday's rest in between workouts was 23 hours and 10 minutes, while today's was 22 hours and 54 minutes.

In summary I burned 16 more calories on 16 less minutes of rest. Awesome I am psyched!

Tomorrow with the good Lord willing, will be Day 958.
I am looking forward to its challenge.Stay loose my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment