Thursday, October 14, 2010

Day 965- We witness the ways of others and sometimes we say......

Surely not I. I would not ever do such a thing. Which reminds me of what the apostle Peter said when the Lord told him before the rooster crows you will deny me three times. Because of that simple lesson of how the one Christ decided to build his church on ( Peter) would be weak enough to do exactly what he said he will not do. I am always mindful of prejudgement. I workout very hard everyday and while I am pushing my body a myriad of thoughts race through my mind. I must admit because of my light headiness my thoughts are just that thoughts. almost sentences but not quite. I will say it is a cool feeling. Almost like sleeping while being awake. But there is always a baseline idea that just get amplified through my workout.

Today, it was evaluating the way a person in authority handles his position. It is an interesting proposition. Understanding that a small piece of what that person does is directly influenced by the person in charge of the other individual. Of course it is usually driven by incentives.

In most cases, it is a monetary incentive. Which unfortunately, drives 80 to 90% of our actions.

You see, not when you workout. Something else drives you it different vehicle. You are strictly driven by you !

Today, I burned 1273 calories in the hour. Yes, that is the same amount I burned yesterday. But I gave myself more rest today. I started at 507 am. However, I slept a ton more. I was able to get to bed at 945pm and woke up at 430 am. That math tells me I slept for 6 hours and 45 minutes.

I awoke a little tight then once I loosened up I felt great. When are down to 34 days - Right now I have completed 968 workouts in the last 965 days. So we are now Down to 34 more days to reach 1000 consecutive days and 31 workouts to reach 1000 workouts!

I wonder if I can do another 2 a day workout before I hit 1000. Focused on day 966!

34!

No comments:

Post a Comment