Thursday, October 7, 2010

Day 958- You know I love it!

When you burn 1275 calories in an hour before 6 am you gotta love it. Today was identical in numbers of calories burned per hour as yesterday. I had a longer break between workouts. Five minutes longer but, I slept about 2 hours less. I went down at 1145pm and got up at 415am. So, I got 4 and 1/2 hours of of sleep. The night before I got 6 and 1/2 hours of sleep. Hey, I still was able to burn 1275 which was awesome and is awesome.

Sometimes I wonder if I am not a little over the top. i noticed most people around me say hello to everyone when they come into the area they are working out in. Some times they chat a bit. I do not engage in such activity. Reason I am usually too focused and determined to beat yesterday's total of calories burned. That must be odd to a lot of people or maybe they just view my actions as rude. No matter like the man once said I here to hunt! I am to catch something no just pass the time.

I think it all comes down to purpose. My purpose is to feel great while attaining my work out goals. My goal is to fill every second of my time gym in the gym working hard. I do not have nor do I allow myself much room for any other activity.I get in I do my thing and I get out. I have noticed during the week when I feel more pressed for time I just go full bore and move on.

On Saturday and Sunday I do slack off a little bit after the work out.

When are 41 days from November 18TH 2010. Sensational!

Day 959 here we come!

No comments:

Post a Comment