Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Day 963 - It has been thought ....

By many that the organization or individual that can relate to the most people on the other person's level wins.Does that mean speaking like a street person to a person who spends most of their time on the street? Yes, it does. Does that mean speaking or communicating like a an executive board person to a person who spends most of their time in front of board members? Yes, it does. When you can reach a person's hot buttons and talk in their "kitchen" you will have a better chance of getting your message across.

What does this have to do with working out? Well my message in posting for the last 450 days in a row is to communicate a simple message. That is, vitality and working out go hand in hand. Also, that working out can be and is fun. Along with that, if you do not work out, you should.If you do work out, try working out more.Plus, if you do workout more then try to do it EVERYDAY!

Today, I chose to work out in area 3.It amazes how identical machines are calibrated to different levels of resistance. Today, I battled with all I had to do a workout set for 100 % resistance and level 10 incline for 60 minutes. I noticed that the resistance was far more stronger than my usual machine. So be it! I had an awesome workout.In burning 1171 calories. Heck, the next time I get on that machine I will use the same settings and beat that 1171 total in 60 minutes!

Day 964- Please.

No comments:

Post a Comment