Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Day 971 The challenge is always within

It is questions folks that drive your vehicle. Goals keep us going, but questions keep us on track. It is the ones who ask the best questions more often that win. What is he talking about. I am talking about getting what you really want. Which by and large a good majority of us really don't know what we REALLY want. I think that's okay. Its okay because it is probably about as tough a decision you can ever make in your life. As I said it comes down to goals and questions.

Goals are usually an answer to our questions. Just as I said, "what is it that you really want." I have often thought this. If we knew when we were going to die, how much more would we get done? It is a fair question. Its like planning a sight seeing vacation. You ask yourself. What do I want to see? Well, I guess in the case of a strict timeline the question is what do I want to SEE myself do?

Today, I worked out in a different area of the gym on a different machine and I burned 1271 calories in an hour on 23 hours of rest. Not bad because I beat yesterday's amount of calories burned per hour by 24.

Day 972 - as we stretch it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment