Monday, October 25, 2010

Day 976 A freshing warm spell hits the area and rejuvenates our star player!

Our star player? Who is that? Why its none other than YOU & ME! Who else is our star player who else means more to your team than you? After all, the team of you is named YOU! You and I are the key ingredient in the recipe. There is no other players so by default you and I are the stars.

How will the star play today? How will the performance of the star be better than yesterday? What attitude of success will this star bring to its play today.

One thought and question always grab me it asks would you rather have an excellent game? Our have game excellence?

My game today went as follows. However, I am certainly still playing. I burned 1281 calories in one hour on 19 hours and 15 of rest in between my last workout. That is not bad. I felt awesome. And the word rejuvenation rang through my brain!

Tomorrow we attack DAY 977 as we inch ever closer to Ce Town!
Inch by inch it is a cinch-Yard by yard it is hard

No comments:

Post a Comment