Friday, October 15, 2010

Day 966- We roll with the punches

The individual that can be flexible without losing his determination is the individual that can win in the long haul. I say this because throughout this streak of days I have had several occasions to use different machines to complete my 60 minutes of cardiovascular exercise. So, today was no different. All the machines in the gym I workout in are set a little differently. Some are broken and can not do what I would like them to do. However, some are just set up to offer more resistance than others. Today for example, I got on a machine and I did exactly what I do on my machine I usually use. Step 1 set the program to manual-Step 2 set the weight--- but wait on the weight its asking me for my kilo grams? I don't know my kilograms, plus I do not trust the machine. So I get off it and repeat the set up on another machine. This one works and I notice its resistance when set to my normal setting is much difficult. Which is good a tougher challenge. I like tougher challenges. I am thinking about using this machine Instead of the one I usually use.

Burned 1233 calories in the hour and felt great during and after the workout-

We march with our head held high towards the seventies. Day 967 a weights!!


No comments:

Post a Comment