Monday, October 4, 2010

Day 955- When you think about it, Leadership is everything

You show me anything in America that works. Then I will show you a leader at work. A successfully boy scout group, girl scout group, company anything a successful football team and you find a leader behind it.

I once heard this, no one will follow a dull, disillusioned dad gum cry baby and like all of them politicians out there. The truth of it is we are all our own leaders. We make the decisions that chart our lives. We have no other leader but ourselves. The key is to follow some one who is a good leader because a good leader allows you to become your own leader. It is only when you are willing to take a risk and suffer the consequences to you grow as a leader.

A leader makes commitments and stands by them. A leader picks leaders and stands by them. A leader does not quit. A leader does everything he can to make the people below them successful.
A leader calls a shot and believes in the call.

Today, I went for it. I knew the challenge was going to be there. I rested 18 hours and 50 minutes in between workouts. A true two a day! I burned 1253 I wanted more but I gave it my all. And felt awesome during and after.

Nine fifty six will be on 20 + hours of rest. I am both psyched and blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment