Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Day 970- When you ask yourself a question or two when you first get up

Good things can happen. A sample question might be. What can I do to get out of this minor fog I am in so I can get to my workout? I cannot wait to workout today so I can see what I have, I wonder how much energy I got? Man, it felt good to rest I am wondering how my body will respond to the rest? Can I burn more than 1280 calories in an hour today?

Now that I realize I cannot use the machine I prefer what other machine can I use? What is the highest amount I have burned in an hour on the machine I will be using? Can I beat that number today?

These are all questions that are powered by a desire to get a great workout. You see, a great workout is what I expect every time I workout. As a result of that mindset I look for ways to burn as many calories as I can in an hour.By burning as much as I can in the hour I get a great workout.

Today using a machine in area 3 where there are no fans I wore three layers of clothing and burned 1247 calories in the hour on 23 hours of rest.

Well, we are into the seventies. A place I have visited eight times previous.
We are set for day 971!!

No comments:

Post a Comment