Saturday, October 16, 2010

Day 967- Well here is another shot at it

Up one hour later than the current Monday through Friday schedule. Since Day 818 which was May 20Th 2010 I have been getting up at around 430 am Monday through Friday in fact I started out by getting at 5am and getting on the machine at 545 am. But I realized I feel better going to bed a little earlier and getting up at 430 am. The day I switched was 920. So for the last 46 days I have been getting up at 430 Monday - Friday. Saturdays I get up at 530 and Sundays I get up around 7 am.

Today, will be my 20 consecutive day of working and working out. My last day off was Day 947. Which was September 26Th- So my streaks for working and working out are as follows:

Thirty three days, thirty three days, twenty days and twenty days. Added to that was one 7 day streak. I guess will call those day W2 days! So, the record is 33 - Can I or do I want to break it?

Time for the gym and that delicious workout!

Delicious it was as we cruised to a 1303 calorie burn in 60 minutes. I took full advantage of the extra hour or so more rest in between workouts. I started strong and kept building speed as I continued.

As a bonus I had some extra time so I did a good strong 1,014 crunches. I used to crunches everyday but since I do not really have the time. I only do them on Saturday and Sunday. Its a weekend treat!
Tomorrow, is the next day. With the Good Lord willing we go after Day 968 --

No comments:

Post a Comment