Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Day 964 - Up earlier 350am, Whoa

Ready to go. Was beaten to the spot yesterday. If I show around 445 am will I get the machine I normally use? I am psyched to get going. The machine yesterday was set for much more resistance and it presented a more challenging workout.

I am curious to see my performance. Day 964 here we are and here we go!

Well, I felt like I had a good amount of early morning energy and I was right. I rested for 22 hours and 38 minutes since I completed my last workout and I burned 102 more calories today than yesterday. By burning 1273 in the hour I burned about 21 calories per minute.

Feel awesome, and still feel like I have a lot of energy.

Can we talk about it? Thirty five days to go to hit 1000!!!

Day 965 ...

No comments:

Post a Comment