Thursday, October 21, 2010

Day 972- Hey, this is the 499TH post to this blog!

So much said but how much was done? What is the old saying? When all is said and done. There is a lot more said than done. Not the case with this man's story. Every post of the 499 is about working out. I come to realize that no matter what kind of junk that gets thrown in front of me I am determined to make to the Ce town. I want that comma next to the number of consecutive days I have worked out. Heck, we are less than any except for February in a non leap year.

Raise your hand if you have read more than one of the 499 posts. Raise both hands if you workout on a regular basis and have read more than one post of the 499.

Enough of all that. As I hinted in paragraph one the equipment in the gym I work out in is poorly maintained. At this time I have a call into the owner requesting a comment on when the equipment will be fixed. As of two days ago NONE has been forth coming.

Today, on yet a different machine, I burned 1250 calories in the hour on 23 hour rest after sleeping almost 7 hours.Despite an awesome day of working out at work!

We are heading for 973- I am kind of curious what the challenges are that lie ahead. Aren't we all?

No comments:

Post a Comment