Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Day 977 The body responds favorably to the rest

Got a good 23 hour break between workouts. I had a goal of burning 1300 calories in the hour. How awesome is this I burned 1299.Why is that awesome because it keeps me hungry for that 1300! Vince Lombardi had a saying the will to win is far better than any event that occasions them! In my mind that means keep the hunger no matter what the result. Churchill went on step further when he said " failure is never fatal and success is never final." It is the spirit the drive the fire in the belly that defines the desire.

I felt awesome as I got on a very favorable roll during the workout. The weather has been awesome these last 48 hours!

We are starting to think about three years. The two challenges coming up are Thanksgiving and Christmas. Both days will have me scrambling to put together a 60 minute work out.

Ah----- Three Years! First we get day 978!

No comments:

Post a Comment