Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Day 978 Less rest and increase calorie burn per hour: That's the goal!

Of course, at some time something has got to give. But when your target is to do that it makes it easy to stay on track and keep it FUN! Of course there are perimeters, the gym opens at 4:45 am. That means if I finish my workout around 630 am, the minimum amount of rest I can get from Tuesday to Friday is 22 hours and 15 minutes. The neat thing is, there is no limit on how many calories I can burn in an hour. Today the score was a resounding 2 category win. A sweep! I lowered my rest minutes and I burned 21 more calories than yesterday. My rest in between the conclusion and start of my workouts was the amount of time from 612 am yesterday to 508 am today. The total time was 22 hours and 56 minutes. Now yesterday I got 23 hours and 8 minutes of rest and burned only 1299 calories in the hour. So, to net it out, I had 12 minutes less rest and I burned 21 more calories. Can I get an AMEN on that?

How do I top that?

  • get in the gym at 453am
  • burn 1342 calories in the hour
Place your bets! Who thinks I can do it?
Strategy to do it
  • get up at 415am
  • get very psyched to burn 1342
  • set the goal at 1350!
It would be so awesome to do that!
The last day in the seventies awaits!

No comments:

Post a Comment