Saturday, October 23, 2010

Day 974 here we go onto Saturday and its consistent course of events

As a conclude another 5 day work week and move on to a 2 day weekend of week. I feel some what relieved to know that I am reaching a personal best. The most days in a row that I have worked is 33 when I worked from May 31ST to July 3RD. I am in the processes of working from September 27TH to October 30TH. As of today, I am heading for Day 27 of that streak.

This is the 139TH consecutive Saturday I have worked out. Today's workout goals:
  • Get on the machine of preference
  • burn 1300+ calories in the hour
  • do 1000 + crunches
Actually, this was my daily workout routine prior to starting my current position at work.
I would have to say that my current day to day activities are far more strenuous than my previous workout schedule.

As I look around me I notice there is no one that engages in as much physical activity as I do.
My choice has been to be active. I truly enjoy being in motion. Its funny when I was between the ages of 8 to 17 I really kept in motion. I was always playing some sport or just running.

Now I can't run every where like I did back then,but I can walk and go from place to place quick as I wish. I have to believe that my daily workouts have kept my cardiovascular strength in great to engage in such activity.

So here we go, Day 27 and Day 974. Let the motion man run free!

Cool, felt the flow and let it go! Burned 1306 in the hour by increasing my number of calories burned every five minutes. By the time I hit the sixty minute mark I was burning 110 calories every 5 minutes! I also did 1200 crunches. So, I was able to hit my workout goals today!


get on the machine of preference - done
burn 1300+ calories in the hour- did 1306
do 1000 + crunches- did 1200

Oh Yes - Day 975 - plan as we all know we live in WAP- Reason we all live in WAP is because we all work a plan then we all work a plan. So, really we all live in WAP WAP!

No comments:

Post a Comment