Monday, October 11, 2010

Day 962 - When life gives you lemons what do you do?

The cards are dealt and you look at what you got what do you do? That is about all we can do isn't? The challenge is put out there daily. You know every day life gives us one big fat question.Everyday we answer it by are response. I have discussed this before but I feel a desire to go over this again.

According to Steven Covey : He refers to stimulus pause response. Every action has a reaction. First, there is the action then a pause, then a reaction to the action. It is that pause that usually dictates the reaction. when we pause before the action what we are doing is calculating the response. He talks about the areas we can go to respond. He talks about response ability. Kind of clever, huh? He talks about using our imagination, conscience, self awareness and independent will. The tools are there we just need to use them.

Today I felt good I rest 19 hours and 52 minutes prior to the conclusion of yesterday's workout. And I burned 1285 calories which exceeded yesterday total of 1245 by 40 calories burned. So I got less rest than the day prior and I burned 40 more calories. Now, that is a great way to start the day!

963 ------

No comments:

Post a Comment