Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Day 956 When you come right down to it, the enemy cannot win but, I could still lose!

In life we have good and we have evil. Things could be incredibly good or at times they could be very bad. The subtle difference between good and bad is the focus here. There are always the two forces present good and bad or evil which ever you want to call it. Since the choices are there it is up to us to decide.

I believe if you keep doing good long enough things will turn out great. So in my opinion bad cannot win in the long run. It is only when we stray from our course and not heed this simple belief that we run into trouble and lose.

I once heard this analogy life is like a football game. The coach calls the plays that are designed to score a touch down on every attempt. But what happens? Usually there is not a touch down on every attempt.Why? Well, usually its because not everyone did everything right. But what also happens in the game? The players use the next play that is designed to score a touch down. And usually the process is repeated until one of the teams score a touch down. So if you keep doing whats right and listen and follow the direction of the coach you will score. In life it is when you do not follow the coach and do not stay with it you lose.

So the enemy is not following the plays because if you follow the plays you will win. That why it is easy to say "the enemy cannot win but I could still lose."

I thought of that as I made strives to beat yesterday's total of calories burned with in the hour.
I burned 1259 and I had a rest of 23 hours and 10 minutes. I just kept on calling the plays and eventually I scored!

As life rolls on, Day Nine fifty seven wants to take a crack at the plays - Just keep calling your plays and eventually you will score.

No comments:

Post a Comment