Saturday, November 28, 2009

Day 645- Today from midnight to 8 am I slept- What?

My schedule has been modified today.Today was the first Saturday I have not had to be in work since? June 20Th.Here is a quick look at my Saturday workouts that have been different.

July 4Th went in a little later 8am- DAY 498

June 20Th worked out early no work went to a wedding.Went in at 8:30am- DAY 484

February 28Th sick day 372--still work out despite being sick.It has been 39

Saturdays in a row that I did not get up very early and work out.

Reason why I did not get up early today? Decided to sleep in had the alarm set. Alarm went off , but I opted to rest a little longer because I had the option to do so.

I am happy I am sitting here relaxing a tad before I go in for the ride. I think sleep helps to bring on congestion but that is okay I am more rested to deal with it.

My focus is beginning to sharpen - Remember I once gave someone a compliment that I used that phrase in it.I was thanking the person for motivating me. It went like this-
You motivated me and the reason why I say that is:

1- you helped me to improve my discipline
2 -you helped me to sharpen my focus
3- you helped me to strengthen my determination

What more does one need than that to win?
Needless to say I was very thankful for the effect that person had on me!

We should all look hard for ways we can be meant to feel from just relating to certain people. Everyone of us carries a certain something to one another. We are just not sure what it is.
A good practice would be to continue to search for that ingredient that we all have for each other.

Day 645 in the books that's 650 workouts in 645 days- Woodja gimme an amen?

Did a gut wrenching 889 in 60 minutes. Saw myself go from 606 at 40 minutes and maintain a decent performance the last 20 minutes. Highlighted the workout with 1900 crunches and 23 good ones! ON da plank.

Worked out a total of 2 hours and fifthteen minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment