Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Day 642- A letter to the YMCA


Today I received a notice from the local YMCA. I just had to write back!



Hi, I received your information today. At this point in time I felt very compelled to inform you that since February 23,2008 I have not missed a day of doing at least one one hour cardio vascular work out. On five days I did two workouts. As I write this I am on Day 642 of this streak. My work out has consisted of a 60 minute lifecyle ride in which I try to burn anywhere from 800 to 1000 calories per hour.

I also wanted to mention that I love to work out- So much so; That I have a blog describing my daily attitudes and accomplishments that I write EVERYDAY. At present, I have written in the blog every day for the last 165 days. I have seen a lot of people come and go to the gym I presently work out at.

I would love to get in touch with more people that workout with the same enthusiasm that I do so the word can be spread. That word is workout everyday it is awesome.

I also believe everyone should have a workout blog because it helps one to continue to enjoy the work out.

So I close by offering you a special invitation to read my blog
http://john-aseyecit.blogspot.com/2009/06/day-477-challenge.html
Please not only read pass it on- Thank You
Happy Thanksgiving

PS - Everybody shout, I love to work out!



I was so invigorated by my YMCA contact that I was not to be denied! In the las three days I have done a 921,897 and a 902 calorie burn on the life cyle. Today I burned 65 calories by raises the resistance level from 22 to 25. Twenty five is the highest level on the machine. I saw that as the only way I was going to be able to reach my goal of burning 900 calories in an hour. When I raised the level to 25 it made me pedal harder.


I am sure you can probably think of more things that feel better than busting a gut to burn 900 calories in 60 minutes than the way I did but I can't. I have said this before when engaged in this activity you lose all perspective of where you are your only thought is to hit that number. It is awesome :) Finished with 1510 crunches and 28 minutes on the plank. The plank is one of those few exercises where you can be perfectly still and sweat like crazy.


No comments:

Post a Comment