Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Day 628- This is the best I have felt in weeks

I have been feeling great. However, this is even better. Praise the Lord! I charged through the ride this morning maintained a 15 calories burn per minute pace for 35 minutes. Then finished strong and felt great!.

I knew I was feeling good because I did a good strong crunch session followed by a good plank. Oh what a feeling when that magic comes back. When your body is flooded with endorphins and body feels light and you are moving but not in a gravity way. Your moving in a floating way. I suppose the word is "unencumbered". Moving with little to no resistance.

Had a good rest from 12 midnight to 6:30am woke up refreshed. My time between work outs was 10:45am to 9:15am. Which equals a 22 1/2 hour break. I must have been shaking off a virus of some sort. But it feels good right now.

Tomorrow we go after Day 629. I am so pumped I feel like doing another work out right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment