Monday, November 16, 2009

Day 633- The clarion call to keep moving!

My body feels great although I have not had as much rest as I have had over the last few weeks. This refreshing burst of warmer weather has re energized me. This is the 3rd day in a row in which I have slept less than 6 hours a night. But, heck feeling is believing. I have also changed my diet and are strictly focusing on eating fruits, vegetables and whole grains. It feels good to in take in very little fat. Only fat is olive oil.

I am looking forward to being more powerful today in my workout.

Did not exactly tear up the pea patch on the life cycle but did have a good ab session. I was able to do 1400 crunches real fast( probably because I got upset about not riding as strong as I wanted to) and did 25 minutes on the plank exercise. As usual I felt awesome during after the workout. The more I get that awesome feeling while working out the more I wish more people would attempt to work out more! They would be amazed to learn how great they would feel if the could work out on a consistent basis.

Day 634 will soon be @ the door so I do I need to say more?

No comments:

Post a Comment