Sunday, November 15, 2009

Day 632- This Sunday a different strategy

Instead of dropping off and spending 5 then workout. I will travel back, workout and leave from home. Do I really spend that much on gas to have it worth staying there? Today I will test that strategy.

So much of what we do is a strategy. It my be a well thought out plan for something to be done for a long term benefit. Some times it is just a short split second decision on how to do something. Either way there is a strategy we have for doing anything we do.

Plan
Do
Review

We are always in that process. Our minds all work that way. Amazing isn't?

Day 632- I am for you, carpe diem!! Workout time? Eight fifteen ish :)

Prefect! That plan is better! Started workout at 7:30 am ish got back to house at 9 am ish. Feel great!Did 825 in 60. After a 3 min plank and some stretching.

Here something! It usually takes me a hour and a half to start my workout from the time I leave the house on Sunday mornings. This Sunday it took me about an hour and forty five minutes. So for fifteen minutes more I can work out near home home and start my day at home. I will take that plan thank you.

I will say pushing towards that magic pace of 15 calories burned per minute is now an awesome challenge. I have been doing better when I start the workout later in the day. My numbers seem to prove that.

I still love the workout!!

No comments:

Post a Comment