Sunday, November 22, 2009

day 639- As we roll towards Thanksgiving Day

Today I am on a supposed time crunch. I have about 1 hour of 45 minutes separating me from my workout. I will probably start my ride at 8:30 ish am. Be done by 945 ish am - I hope!

This is a good challenge like La Mahs you know where the drivers run towards their cars and jump in!

OK, here is what happened. I left at 645. Dropped at 725. Arrived at gym 815, rode from 825 to 925, stretched left gym 940. Had breakfast at 10 am.

I am still perplexed, is it the life cycle or me? For a long time I would burn 900 calories an hour easily. Then I switched life cycles because the one I was using broke. (for the record it is still broken). From the first day that I started riding the lc with the residential pedals I noticed a drop off in the amount of calories I was able too burn per hour.

I did not pay much attention to my heart rate but I do not believe it is much different than my previous workouts.

I noticed one other thing working 12 hours and sleeping 4 1/2 hours makes for a heck of a workout challenge. I do take pride in the fact that I completed the 60 minute ride this morning.
I usually take for granted the 60 minutes today I was aware of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment