Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Day 635- we all need a rest - WRONG!

Had a great conversation with one of the gym member today. I was asked boy, you look like you sure workout real hard. How many days a week do you workout? Five days a week? You don't workout six days a week do you? My answer was seven. I could not help but say I have worked out 635 straight days in a row. I said you do not need to rest! Why do you do it? To feel good and be healthy! The reply was you have not missed for 2 years? I said not 2 years but almost 2. I continued 730 is two years.

The question was asked again you don't rest. You don't need to rest! You see a lot of people think they know but they do not have a clue as to how working out everyday makes you feel. Do you know that while you are working out at a good pace your body releases endorphins and they are very powerful pain relievers. The pain relievers are as potent as morphine.

Like I said great conversation- more like an interview. The message is clear - I love to workout and you should too.

Today I increased my calorie burn. I was able to burn 854 calories in 60 minutes. On Tuesday my number of burned calories was 811 the day before was 797.

The crunch game was fun I did 1400 then 16 minutes on the plank exercise I had more in the tank I know I could have done more plank minutes but, I had to go somewhere-BUMMER- I hate it when I do not "leave it in the gym."

By "leave it in the gym." I mean do all you can when you can!

Day 636- I will come out charging- Break 854- Break 854 Break 854.......

No comments:

Post a Comment