Monday, November 23, 2009

Day 640- I am harboring my energy

My body wants to move today but first it wants to rest for a few seconds. I have rested a grand total of 26 hours since my last workout. I have been getting ready to move as one of my primary goals of the day! I have enjoyed my time here and have had a chance to just reflect on the last 30 hours or so.

My body is unwinding its been a good battle when you consider that on Friday, I workout at 11am til 1:30pm. Worked from 345pm to 1030pm. Then slept from 1230am to 530am. Worked out from 7am to 830am . Worked from 1030 to 1030 then slept from 1 to 6am then worked out from 815am to 930am then worked from 12 noon to 10pm . Then slept for 1am to 630am. I should be fresh as a daisy now!

Shall we go get Day 640! What did Cicero say "If not us, who? If not now, when?"-
Was it Cicero or Kennedy? Or both?. If not them who?


I came out with the old glint in the eye today blasted a 921 in 60. That is incredible especially when you consider yesterday calorie burn was 805 in 60 minutes. There were a few variables to today's effort. 1- had plenty of rest in between workouts 2- met up with a guy who was into the ride and that motivated me to get into a strong pace and keep it!

Did a solid 1440 crunches after riding then a good 22 minutes on the plank. Felt absolutely awesome.

I am getting motivated for the next ride and solid workout.

641 lets go already!

No comments:

Post a Comment