Saturday, November 7, 2009

Day 624- Cool weather ; wearing Yankee championship hoodie

My legs feel better today; Age old question is it man or machine? I want to do 850 or more today and feel good. It is a spectacular feeling to go out and compete day after day. I am challenged. My resolve is strong - How strong we will find out.
Dressed
Fed
and to play!

I am unique I am not sure there are many out there that have rode the life cycle 626 times for one hour or more in the last 624 days. But I am sure there are thousands out there that have worked out for 624 days or more. If you are one of them this workout is dedicated to YOU!

If you are not then the next workout is dedicated to you. Made some progress back to when I was riding at a great pace - Actually rode for 20 minutes at 298 calories burned. Which is a pace I would love to keep. I came in at 810 in 60 minutes which is better than yesterday's 805 in 60.

Here is a nice thought I got from the folks at happier.com

"Our positive moods lead us to seek out and cultivate relationships, think more creatively, and show curiosity and interest in new activities.

My response to that is define mood? A conscious state of mind or predominant emotion. Thank you.
So what they are saying is a mood is not permanent. It is a space of time and we must use are positive moods to our advantage so we can live abundantly- Can I get an AMEN?

Man I wish I could get back to the pace I was on a few weeks ago or even Monday.heck I did an 850 on Monday. Since this week is complete and sunday starts a new week let's looka t the numbers.
  • Sunday-805
  • Monday-850
  • Tuesday-838
  • Wednesday-805
  • Thursday-735
  • Friday-805
  • Saturday- 810

So the math says about an 800 average per day- OUCH!

No comments:

Post a Comment