Friday, November 20, 2009

Day 637- Sometimes you are ready for the challenge other times ...

The challenge is ready for YOU! Man, I came out with a lot of fire and just could not get things lit. A good analogy would be it was like trying to lite WET wood. My question is who WET the wood? Next time I will not use WET wood. I will prevent WET wood by keeping myself dry and fresh. Mentally as well as physically.

The world excepts no excuses, I am the writer, director and lead actor of my life story. We all make our own bed and have to lie in it. WGA?(woodja gimme an amen?)

So I burned only 803 in 60 today. No big deal I still did 1400 crunches and did 22 minutes on the plank. I will tellyou what. Sometime when you think you are in good shape lie on your stomach on the floor and lift yourself up with your elbows and balls of your feet and hold yourself there. Do it for about a minute and see how you feel. The do it for another minute then see how you feel. If you are still doing it try it for 10 minutes, 20 minutes. If you cando it for more than 50 minutes you broke my record- CONGRATULATIONS!

NO MORE WET WOOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment