Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Day 641- We challenge ourselves daily it all comes down to how much

I was once exposed to a concept that said once we stretch our vision and realize are true potential we can never go back to that previous potential. Hmm, it says who you thought you could be before you cannot think of yourself as being before. That is is a powerful thought. Real simple, once you have had the thought of being the president you can no longer only hold the thought of being the vice president. If you once thought of yourself as good and realize you could be great you can never say to yourself well I never thought of myself as some who could be great.

Yes are mind is that powerful. We must always focus on what great potential we have and constantly try to achieve it!

Remained as focused and determined as I possibly could. Burned 897 calories in 60 minutes. Do not think for a second I wasn't killing myself to get to 900 calories burned in an hour! I was at 604 calories burned after 40 minutes. Only burned 293 calories in the last 20 minutes. It took me awhile to figure this out but, When you burn 897 calories in 60 minutes that means you burned 15 calories a minute for 57 minutes and only in 3 minutes did you burn 14 calories a minute. Wow that is still a heck of a workout! Had fun as usual did 1500 crunches and 24 minutes on plank-

As Patton said " God help me I truly love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment